Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Happy Andy Samberg GIF
This gif 😭

Canadian Lol GIF

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
She has so much wine and crust on her lips, that’s she’s almost got a joker smile 😭

the joker smile GIF
In reference to my earlier message it was me saying I’m not on here 24/7 as I have a full time job, but In lockdown I worked from from home so that’s where I found this site and used to be on here constantly but obviously now I can’t be.

Giving this message to you as you’re probably the only person that won’t twist what I’m saying.

This is to the people that say I’m a newbie and causing trouble! I’ve been on here for ages!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
In reference to my earlier message it was me saying I’m not on here 24/7 as I have a full time job, but In lockdown I worked from from home so that’s where I found this site and used to be on here constantly but obviously now I can’t be.

Giving this message to you as you’re probably the only person that won’t twist what I’m saying.

This is to the people that say I’m a newbie and causing trouble! I’ve been on here for ages!

kingsley shut up GIF

Rookie Noob GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

I’m not twisting anything 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

You’re new to us kid, this is the initiation and they’re going relatively easy on you 🤭 I offer back rubs and cwtches after a 3 month trial poppet 🩵