Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Point is everyone thinking I’m some kind of troll coz i said I thought everyone knew who baguette was! They all asked me to spill so I did then they all turned even though she’d doxxed herself ffs!
Point is you're a n00b.

animation typography GIF by Chris Piascik

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
You’re new to us kid, this is the initiation and they’re going relatively easy on you 🤭 I offer back rubs and cwtches after a 3 month trial poppet 🩵
Respectfully don’t call me a kid! I’m a 35 yr old woman! You yourself Mrs D asked who baguette really was when I said I thought you knew!

You all turned coz I said a name when she herself showed who she was ffs! MADNESS

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Respectfully don’t call me a kid! I’m a 35 yr old woman! You yourself Mrs D asked who baguette really was was I said I thought you knew!

You all turned coz I said a name when she herself showed who she was ffs! MADNESS
It’s a term of endearment 😭 unscrunch your panties dear and just settle down, all will be fine 😪

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Respectfully don’t call my kid! I’m a 35 yr old woman! You yourself Mrs D asked who baguette really was was I said I thought you knew!

Oi, dickhead, if you've been here "2 years" then you'd know how this s goes, even if you think you've the big bollocks because you reproduced and earn money to support your crotch snot goblins. Every single fing comment you make screams

fresh meat 90s GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
In reference to my earlier message it was me saying I’m not on here 24/7 as I have a full time job, but In lockdown I worked from from home so that’s where I found this site and used to be on here constantly but obviously now I can’t be.

Giving this message to you as you’re probably the only person that won’t twist what I’m saying.

This is to the people that say I’m a newbie and causing trouble! I’ve been on here for ages!

nobody cares bfd GIF

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Disgusting right even paying to pick on her skin tone 😥 she is literally like 10 or 11 days old cruel world we live in and it will only ever get worse sadly
I did see something about comments saying she was too “light skinned”. Clearly zero knowledge at all about changes in a baby