Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Go and try 🤭
Lets Go Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island

Not just that lady unfortunately, there was a man too that got into debt over Piadros gifting ring and sadly unalived. And probably alot more we don't know about.
I used to follow his tattle thread back when he was outted for texting that teenage girl to come over to his campsite for a drink. He makes me sick.
I seen the campsite stuff that was wild I watched via a cam 2 though and the fact people still continue to say he isn't a peado and a financial predator will never make any sense to me. I didn't realise there was a man also 😥

Your body will get used to them, I was on 4 gabas 3 times a day with 8 30mg codeine and paracetamol. I was a bit looney tunes for the first few weeks . I’m now only in 2 GABAs twice a day and 2 codeine twice a day. Can’t wait to get off them
I hope so because I feel so out of it I'm on 3x 300mg a day hopefully when the pains been gone for a while with no return I can drop to 100mg it's the other med I think knocking me out the carbamazepine unless its the mix of the 2. That's alot of codiene bless you as that makes you sleepy as well doesn't it?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Does anyone remember Lottie? Plm lottie. The girl Felicity got s for speaking too. That Mayfairblue sounds like her.

Just throwing out random accusations as I do.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky
I will tell you when I hear her because I know her accent

Edit - it’s not because she’s from the north east but just run with it anyways. do her