Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I asked her to remove the video because I feel for @what was that you said and saw how low she’s been feeling. Perhaps I mistook her as being genuine, I sometimes take things at face value, mistakingly 💔 I’m not in the best head space myself.

When more was sent to me, I didn’t pass it on and said for her to speak directly to them because getting involved makes me immensely uncomfortable.
Alot of us are too poorly to partake in conflict I'm not even sure I've even taken much seriously this week or in prior weeks, I've been so out of it even now I'm typing with one eye shut because my vision is blurred it's either that or I'm sleeping. I feel for @what was that you said I'm also very sure as she's feeling poorly herself she completely understands 🩵

Big Gob

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Alot of us are too poorly to partake in conflict I'm not even sure I've even taken much seriously this week or in prior weeks, I've been so out of it even now I'm typing with one eye shut because my vision is blurred it's either that or I'm sleeping. I feel for @what was that you said I'm also very sure as she's feeling poorly herself she completely understands 🩵
You’re 100% correct get some rest
Tired At Home GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So she’s upset that his west coast person has made her the wolf fall out and this west coast used her for money and has been threatening people. 45 minutes summed up in 10 seconds
Thanks for taking the bullet and watching that s show so the rest of us could get the recap☠️😭

I couldn't stay in there. The lip smacking was the final straw.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I've never watched him but I know the things he's done and how him and that bint made someone unalive themselves my mind is honestly blown
Not just that lady unfortunately, there was a man too that got into debt over Piadros gifting ring and sadly unalived. And probably alot more we don't know about.
I used to follow his tattle thread back when he was outted for texting that teenage girl to come over to his campsite for a drink. He makes me sick.