Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Did anyone find out who she has been locking up inside her basement yet? I need to know these things.

GIF by South Park

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
This is now reminding me of when Zia was whispering in Angies ears about the numbers dropping, people being blocked and leaving and her controlling her.

Zia is a fing weirdo, if anyone needs a device check it's her!
She can come here, I like her.
Yes Zia, you are right. your voice is silky smooth like cash. Everyone is wrong, I am yours and your cash is mine.
I've done worse for less 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Alot of us are too poorly to partake in conflict I'm not even sure I've even taken much seriously this week or in prior weeks, I've been so out of it even now I'm typing with one eye shut because my vision is blurred it's either that or I'm sleeping. I feel for @what was that you said I'm also very sure as she's feeling poorly herself she completely understands 🩵
This about sums it up for me, I’m tired of worrying about everything and logging out, I need a break. Sending love 🩵

This about sums it up for me, I’m tired of worrying about everything and logging out, I need a break. Sending love 🩵
I think it's very much needed its been a tough week for you and you always try your best for everyone and then you feel hurt when you do. We will all still be here when you log back in, take care and sending love back 🩵