Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Happy Modern Art GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
This about sums it up for me, I’m tired of worrying about everything and logging out, I need a break. Sending love 🩵
Take care love. I feel a bit divided too, I don’t want the conflict at the mo though as I’m going through something myself in real life and I literally can’t deal. But I’m not happy myself tbh with it all. The doxing was a big shock. That isn’t cool. I remember when we all got accused of doxing a while ago and I thought we were all against that kind of stuff. Don’t take it all upon yourself, you have done nothing wrong xx

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Well that’s fing weird, who the do in their right mind would screenshot over 3000 posts on a strangers instagram.
It’s giving stalker vibes

Warning Red Flag GIF
I can’t imagine someone having all them posts public either so they are talking s. My socials are private and I have 5 photos 😂 Living up to the name Alex Brigham and being a fat pervert

Take care love. I feel a bit divided too, I don’t want the conflict at the mo though as I’m going through something myself in real life and I literally can’t deal. But I’m not happy myself tbh with it all. The doxing was a big shock. That isn’t cool. I remember when we all got accused of doxing a while ago and I thought we were all against that kind of stuff. Don’t take it all upon yourself, you have done nothing wrong xx
I hope thing's can get better for you too ❤️ I always try to carry on as normal when conflict is going on or opinions I'd rather not partake sometimes and that's ok. I think it shocked a few of us especially for it to happen in here where it doesn't happen. Just try and remember you matter too and take care of yourself x