Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I see Shan McCarney is having another baby, did she get the her kids back or are they still in care? Havnt seen much of her since last year.
With their nan I think she does see them but have you seen her new man 😂 all the men on tiktok have a certain um look but she claims she won't be putting this baby on tiktok slas she claims the app made her loose the other 2

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
The amount of people asking Angie if she has eaten today is really fing grating on me, especially when @RedRedWine🍷 is in hospital and they found it appropriate to give her a single baked potato, no butter or anything.

My visual representation of the cult
Ffs Lol GIF by Xtreme Fitness
200.gif
scared surprised GIF
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
Life Idiot GIF by Xtreme Fitness
The Little Mermaid Disney GIF

The amount of people asking Angie if she has eaten today is really fing grating on me, especially when @RedRedWine🍷 is in hospital and they found it appropriate to give her a single baked potato, no butter or anything.

My visual representation of the cult
Ffs Lol GIF by Xtreme Fitness
200.gif
scared surprised GIF
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF
Life Idiot GIF by Xtreme Fitness
The Little Mermaid Disney GIF
I'm laughing at the gifs but sad at redredwines dinner that's so wrong I wish we could all send her a lovely takeaway and Greggs 🙁 do Angie it's not as if her mother is most probably recieving similar meals to redredwine

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi