Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
They run out of cheese IMG_2813.jpeg
Wtf girl your gonna end up with malnutrition at this rate. Tell the staff to phone down the kitchen and get you some food up before they end up making you sick. If they don’t tell them you want a word with the ward manager before you make a complaint to pals.
That’s fing unacceptable.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
he says “that’s plenty” when she puts Barney on
Barney GIF

barney is actually giving me the fear. i hadn't seen him in many, many years. my memory didn't have him quite so creepy looking.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm confused, why is there a clip of Alicia going at angie again? Was she not in angies live the other week after burying the hatchet
@Alicia was on a live a night or two ago where i believe angela was spoken about, so angela and corie went hard slagging alicia, alicia's mother and that was the night corie said he wouldn't piss on pearl if she was on fire, rather he'd pour more petrol on her. so alicia is back to saying she's a crusty ass b, understandably.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
@Alicia was on a live a night or two ago where i believe angela was spoken about, so angela and corie went hard slagging alicia, alicia's mother and that was the night corie said he wouldn't piss on pearl if she was on fire, rather he'd pour more petrol on her. so alicia is back to saying she's a crusty ass b, understandably.
Then in a few weeks she'll be back in angies live, having a laugh. The energy these people waste on each other is exhausting