Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I grew up with the mindset that genuinely good people can do genuinely stupid things and they shouldn't be judged and persecuted forever for it. 1 bad mistake in life shouldn't take away 99 good things a person may have done, however there is a MASSIVE difference between good people fing up and bad people just being bad people. A person who shoplifts or steals £250 from a till isn't somebody I'd perceive as a bad person, a bad person would be somebody stealing from a childrens charity full knowing where that money would be going , a really bad person would be somebody who's been locked up for the most heinous of crimes. That said, I do think some people can change.
Iv turned a blind eye to people stealing nappies, baby milk etc. To me that is surviving. Would I turn a blind eye to someone being mugged, most definitely not. She has zero fing clue what she’s on about

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I grew up with the mindset that genuinely good people can do genuinely stupid things and they shouldn't be judged and persecuted forever for it. 1 bad mistake in life shouldn't take away 99 good things a person may have done, however there is a MASSIVE difference between good people fing up and bad people just being bad people. A person who shoplifts or steals £250 from a till isn't somebody I'd perceive as a bad person, a bad person would be somebody stealing from a childrens charity full knowing where that money would be going , a really bad person would be somebody who's been locked up for the most heinous of crimes. That said, I do think some people can change.
Animated GIF

Omg Sam Walker is also dealing in diamonds flange, probably got kids digging for them,she has no fing clue, in a country where blood diamonds is rife
If she wants to get all technical kids go to jail at the hands of Sam walker and then he calls them in jail he's a fing t