Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Nov 10, 2023
This isn’t ok 🤬 I’m sure the NHS claim that good nutrition is key to recovery when in hospital. I complained to PALS after not being offered a meal after they realised I was pescatarian 🤬 they said I had to have the meal the person in the bed before me ordered which was mince. They offered zero alternative, just walked away.

I agree, ask to speak to matron or ward manager, show them the images of the food you’ve been given, if they don’t respond then PALS. I’ll be honest I only order “safe” foods like a sandwich, salad, soup etc. my family were bringing me food in flasks, is that an option?
I don’t eat meat or fish. And they have very very limited vegetarian options and even less vegan options.
Ive got an egg mayo sandwich ordered for dinner with an apple.
I’m gonna have a pot noodle later as well. The nurse on the afternoon shift is nicer and will fill it up for me.
I’ve got mam going to Morrisons salad bar tomorrow as well 🤣 and of course I have to have my Greggs.

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
Poor Shelia, she will be so embarrassed when Angie comes staggering up the ward at visiting time
can’t work out why she got rat arsed last night. what if she a call from the hospital saying the worst has happened and to come up straight away?

at least angies ‘evil’ sister quickly flew from new zealand to london at the drop of a hat to be there for her mother.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I don’t eat meat or fish. And they have very very limited vegetarian options and even less vegan options.
Ive got an egg mayo sandwich ordered for dinner with an apple.
I’m gonna have a pot noodle later as well. The nurse on the afternoon shift is nicer and will fill it up for me.
I’ve got mam going to Morrisons salad bar tomorrow as well 🤣 and of course I have to have my Greggs.

Ah this is good. My hubby brought in a pot of grated cheese, some tuna mayo etc in pots and asked them to keep in fridge as they clearly weren’t able to meet my dietary needs, they were outraged 😂😂😂 but he made sure I was fed bless him xxx

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
can’t work out why she got rat arsed last night. what if she a call from the hospital saying the worst has happened and to come up straight away?

at least angies ‘evil’ sister quickly flew from new zealand to london at the drop of a hat to be there for her mother.

Does she live in NZ? Thought she lived near as she goes Christmas dinner, Mother’s Day meals out etc

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

I didn't know that, does she live there?