Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I came back to trigger Angie. It went well. She put a curse on my family to make them die in a few months
The dirty b picked the wrong person to put a curse on 😂
Tear the b limb from limb

Music Video Girl GIF

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I don’t think it’s all court assassin, yes she’s a mega racist t. But it’s been MH that’s been up drinking for three days straight, fighting and arguing inside that house with the little lad there. Music blaring out till early hours in the morning. Drinking for breakfast. And from what I have seen the dad, AJ just sits in his room all day and night on TikTok ignoring him too. Feel really bad as that little boy doesn’t have any responsible parent in his life.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I'll still die on the hill that Sheila is nasty. Angie isn't the only reason her sister doesn't visit. Sheila has 2 daughters that do absolutely do all for her, and we've heard how she speaks about Karen 😂
Agreed. By the sounds of it she’s the same as Angie… she’s just reproduced and created her own karma 🤣

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Lala lemon back bogging Angie up, these people need to get dickhead tattooed on their foreheads

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Also, its 12noon Angie and your only sitting on 813 views. What happened to being the best with a great community? Your “community” are people that are spectators watching car crash tv🤡
I don’t like miss red she’s eyebrows on legs but comparing her room to your room today, I don’t think you’ll be taking over any fyp page at 10am anytime soon treacle. You can’t even commit to brushing your teeth and showering on a daily basis never mind getting up and sorting out an fyp show😭