Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
🤣 "hello fellow mod"
Smiles...you're so pathetic. 🤣
Or when they call themselves the mod squad
Sick Hugh Jackman GIF by First We Feast

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ok, getting absolutely mortal is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. Pretending to clean is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. Blocking the toilet because you're too stupid to not flush wipes and not bothering to fix it is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. Drinking strawberry juice is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. But a hate live is a step too far. Right, got it.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Ok, getting absolutely mortal is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. Pretending to clean is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. Blocking the toilet because you're too stupid to not flush wipes and not bothering to fix it is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. Drinking strawberry juice is ok to do when your parent is in hospital. But a hate live is a step too far. Right, got it.
Stressed Over It GIF by goodfortunesonly
Warning Uh Oh GIF by goodfortunesonly
Looking I See You GIF by goodfortunesonly

'how dare you be holding a hate live on me miss wed, my motherrrr ye has just come home from the hospital'

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Anyone know what's happened with level 50 badge Clare?

I'm in Moneybags Michelle's and they're discussing nudes and some sort of beef but I can't make head nor tail of it 💀
I was scrolling this morning I saw an American fella saying she's a catfish he showed pics of who she said she was an a pic of who she really is allegedly