Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pissy folded him like a deck chair.
Sea Lion Reaction GIF by Cameo

Rhino hunter

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
I know people here like Kieran but his tiktok behaviour gives me pure Maryanne vibes sorry. They acted like he's been around a long time I'd never seen him before until about a month ago maybe less.
Let’s be straight, they only entertain Kieran and maryann to make themselves look like “good people” they’d rather not put the effort in with either of them

Medusa

I'm not entertaining the baguette drama, I've made my feelings clear about it, I don't condone doxxing, I don't condone attacking someone's appearance, I don't condone bullying people relentlessly, so don't play the victim when the tables are turned.
I enjoy posting here, but this baguette s is draining, she left, she didn't Want to be 'associated' with the like of us, so leave her to her own devices because It's getting boring now. - Thats my final say on it. 🤎

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I'm not entertaining the baguette drama, I've made my feelings clear about it, I don't condone doxxing, I don't condone attacking someone's appearance, I don't condone bullying people relentlessly, so don't play the victim when the tables are turned.
I enjoy posting here, but this baguette s is draining, she left, she didn't Want to be 'associated' with the like of us, so leave her to her own devices because It's getting boring now. - Thats my final say on it. 🤎
I think she blocked me so I’ve not seen anything of her, plus I’ve been gone for ages as I’ve had fing tonnes of s going on, so same. I don’t even have an issue or care, she isn’t in here, it means nothing to me.

Is she pulling an Alex and blaming CC for doxxing her? I think I jinxed us earlier when I said I miss them days 😂

Anyways can we get back to ripping on Angie for being a s daughter and talk about how decrepit her liver is?