Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
She's accusing comment cafe members of doxxing her and said she's far more superior than everyone here. I read silently most days and only saw her username being posted and deleted so I reposted it 😹
I don’t doxx, that’s her style. Iv never outed a video of someone who’s not in a good place and put out their main profile with a video of them. Iv never sat with racists and homophobics to get gifted and led a double life thinking I’m some kind of do gooder on the app calling out these wronguns. I’d rather sit with a load of cum rags than lower my morals and sit with racists, homophobic people and those who cash in on the trauma of others
Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I don’t doxx, that’s her style. Iv never outed a video of someone who’s not in a good place and put out their main profile with a video of them. Iv never sat with racists and homophobics to get gifted and led a double life thinking I’m some kind of do gooder on the app calling out these wronguns. I’d rather sit with a load of cum rags that lower my morals and sit with racists, homophobic people and those who cash in on the trauma of others
Cardi B Drink GIF by MOODMAN
Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office