Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’ve posted his pic already obviously but only other thing I’ll say is his first name is Johnathan… both kam and corie are now guilty of s exposures 🤣🤣
I know I did see that, I thought I would just double down on my theory with the tattoos 🤣
I don’t know why we expected an exposure by any of them to be anything but s 😭😭

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I know I did see that, I thought I would just double down on my theory with the tattoos 🤣
I don’t know why we expected an exposure by any of them to be anything but s 😭😭
Kamdiman apparently was the founder of E.C.P.U along with somebody called Pam. He's the guy that outed Rhino for sending pics of deceased babies to other pedo hunters threatening them with the pics. Shaun Holt was Kamdiman's head security bloke and then he started his own group with this Pam person but he's just been jailed for 2 yrs 6 months for assaulting some Asian people at the recent riots in Manchester.
I still don't know Kamdiman's fing surname though!!! 😭😭😭
Even if I did know his surname I wouldn't dox it before anybody comes for me 🤣

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’ve just read on missed the madness that AJ has kicked MH out
I seen a bit of hustles live earlier on. MH was in the box. People in the chat and box’s were saying that AJ shouldn’t let her back. Apparently she belittled him at the gym or something like that. I’ve just woke up so don’t know what else happened. I could be chatting se 🤣

Hey guys, type in themanwithnoname and look for the deleted user, then look at his messages. That is kamdiman. If you look on his bio his previous user was the man with no name. It’s a TW but tells you a lot about this Johnathan 🙃
Everyone knew that, that's why Kam changed his name because people were confusing him with that specific wrongen.

Jun 13, 2024
Hey guys, type in themanwithnoname and look for the deleted user, then look at his messages. That is kamdiman. If you look on his bio his previous user was the man with no name. It’s a TW but tells you a lot about this Johnathan 🙃
'Themanwithnoname' account on here everyone knows wasn't that kamdiman guy. It's scottish johnny the yazoo smuggling wrongun

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Jack Nicholson Ugh GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Kamdiman apparently was the founder of E.C.P.U along with somebody called Pam. He's the guy that outed Rhino for sending pics of deceased babies to other pedo hunters threatening them with the pics. Shaun Holt was Kamdiman's head security bloke and then he started his own group with this Pam person but he's just been jailed for 2 yrs 6 months for assaulting some Asian people at the recent riots in Manchester.
I still don't know Kamdiman's fing surname though!!! 😭😭😭
Even if I did know his surname I wouldn't dox it before anybody comes for me 🤣
Am I right in thinking that he was the lad who was around the whole TikTok taskforce thing with Tony and ghost, cos I’ve got it in my head that Kam was part of that whole thing and that’s how is he associated with the ghost team. He came into a live around that time that Tony, tam and a few others that I can’t be arsed reeling off, was doing an exposure on someone and they got told of a live that had kids in it. he came in and said he worked as part of safeguarding and was helping out with them that way.
There has been so many who come on TT saying they are hunters/ex hunters, part of this team and that team, doing exposures (and mainly fing them up 😭) it’s hard to keep up with all their stories