Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Thanks for all the good lucks, meant a lot you know 🥹
Home at last and ready to catch up on the last couple of days carnage and not check any emails at all 😂
Hurry Up Waiting GIF by Travis

Jul 29, 2024
england
A few of us have been watching. I'm still watching them everyday on that account too 😂

Its never ending classic tv. I've saved a few for later. I just watched the Tori and Paula episodes. What a world it was back then. If your with us in watching now enjoy it 😂
Yeah I’ve been watching, I used to love it when it was on TV. Have you seen the Sonia and Dee episode ? That one was crazy, I don’t think they could show it on tv now

Attachments

• IMG_4567.png
    IMG_4567.png
    340.2 KB · Views: 4

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
At the minute I can't eat hardly anything as chewing sets this thing off but on the 15th I'm going to speak to my gp and then definitely I'll be ordering it if I can use it with these meds. So glad it's helping you and making you feel happier ❤️
Save this code if you decide to go with Medexpress AAP245 ...my friends have used it already but I'm sure it's not limited will give you £40 off ... I tried to get it from the doctor but was told I wasn't obese enough...Good luck hope you get sorted it really is a game changer

Save this code if you decide to go with Medexpress AAP245 ...my friends have used it already but I'm sure it's not limited will give you £40 off ... I tried to get it from the doctor but was told I wasn't obese enough...Good luck hope you get sorted it really is a game changer
Aw thanks, I'm just going to check with them that it's safe for me to buy I only want to loose a stone or so 🤞🏻 I was reading and it says your BMI has to be over something which mine isn't so hopefully I will be able to buy it.