keiran is doing her filthy 'sing rehab, you're a lovely woman',
has angie combusted yet?
Cackles GIFs | Tenor

At this point I actually feel like he her biggest troll 🤣🤣

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
i hope the wifi's s and it sends her over
It will be for sure
Aw thanks, I'm just going to check with them that it's safe for me to buy I only want to loose a stone or so 🤞🏻 I was reading and it says your BMI has to be over something which mine isn't so hopefully I will be able to buy it.
Easiest way to check if you buy it is do the form online, you have to put weight,height in and it will tell you if you qualify ,it will also ask you about medication

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
i hope the wifi's s and it sends her over
It will be for sure
Aw thanks, I'm just going to check with them that it's safe for me to buy I only want to loose a stone or so 🤞🏻 I was reading and it says your BMI has to be over something which mine isn't so hopefully I will be able to buy it.
Easiest way to check if you can buy it is do the form online, you have to put weight,height in and it will tell you if you qualify ,it will also ask you about medication

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Frankie’s well ard 🤣 imagine acting all big and hard threatening women over a screen
IMG_8631.jpeg
Edit: is that a teardrop tattoo I see?
1728388319644.png
I feel like Alex has thought this is my hardest mate so ill bring him to the app cos Jeffery got sucked into the meno/fishwives an no longer fing likes him😂

All Alex has done has made him look like a t, dragged him into s that dont matter to anyone but the EDL and hes like a rabbit in the headlights, I can see him fing off soon. Bye Frankie ya t

🤗

EugEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I feel like Alex has thought this is my hardest mate so ill bring him to the app cos Jeffery got sucked into the meno/fishwives an no longer fing likes him😂

All Alex has done has made him look like a t, dragged him into s that dont matter to anyone but the EDL and hes like a rabbit in the headlights, I can see him fing off soon. Bye Frankie ya t

🤗
He's turning yellow

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Anyone else on Hurricane Milton watch now there’s no drama on TikTok. Scary s. I wonder if we will get the end of it?

Edit: googled it like Angie would, stonewall fact it won’t hit the UK. But I feel for Florida, they’re told in some areas to leave or they’ll die. The one that hit N.Carolina the other day was horrific, this one’s bigger 🥺

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’m on about the space raider and mouthy Scottish bird, in case people think it’s about anyone else 😂

I was just in no faces and the space raider was just defending Angie. Bit odd. I missed the context but I’m running with it
The mouthy Scottish bird is on holiday and the space raider is busy trying carve a niche as the great white saviour of TT.
Good afternoon everybody ☺️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Anyone else on Hurricane Milton watch now there’s no drama on TikTok. Scary s. I wonder if we will get the end of it?

Edit: googled it like Angie would, stonewall fact it won’t hit the UK. But I feel for Florida, they’re told in some areas to leave or they’ll die. The one that hit N.Carolina the other day was horrific, this one’s bigger 🥺
Stop it Iv got anxiety 😅