Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Oh not looking good AR
IMG_4872.jpeg
keeping up with the kardashians television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
right the exposure was dog s but did poorie wilde really need to tell tales to the police? get a grip the lot of you
IMG_4034.png
How exactly did that call go down? 😭
'Hello? Police? Yes, I'd like to report someone on the Internet for telling people I rent rather than own'.
I also struggle to believe any officer has attended to that report so quickly.
Episode 8 Shade GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
right the exposure was dog s but did poorie wilde really need to tell tales to the police? get a grip the lot of you
IMG_4034.png
It’s a little weird to be a pedo hunter and delve into if someone owns or rents a home, but it’s all public information….. how can the police be involved? 😭 he’s such a little pussy

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
How exactly did that call go down? 😭
'Hello? Police? Yes, I'd like to report someone on the Internet for telling people I rent rather than own'.
I also struggle to believe any officer has attended to that report so quickly.
Episode 8 Shade GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
Doesn’t Cories dad work high up in the police? I may have made it up in my head but maybe not

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Imagine trying to seriously retell this to a psychiatrist or police officer 'ye missred allowed Alex, who was plm, to attack me right, he allowed fwankie360 to threaten me because I lied and said I shagged my dead dog, but he'd been in my box loads of times after I said that. And wrhys is back and he shared my clappa ye, thats revenge corn, that's worse than armed robbery, especially if you are rob my father that passed away (I said I shagged him too), I want them arrested, and lynz does too'

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Imagine trying to seriously retell this to a psychiatrist or police officer 'ye missred allowed Alex, who was plm, to attack me right, he allowed fwankie360 to threaten me because I lied and said I shagged my dead dog, but he'd been in my box loads of times after I said that. And wrhys is back and he shared my clappa ye, thats revenge corn, that's worse than armed robbery, especially if you are rob my father that passed away (I said I shagged him too), I want them arrested, and lynz does too'
I read that in fluent Ange-ish 😂

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
WHERES LYNZ? LYNZ, GET IN THE BOX