Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Didn't Tracey admit it was her husband which would tie that in as they run around the app pretending they are saving kids with tony
I think they just accused Tracey & her husband, but it was actually connected to Pearl. 🤷‍♂️ Either way, this is something to do with Kamdiman, so a different alleged child but this time it does seem like the alleged child is actually an adult acting like a child. It's all a bit convoluted and I'm over it, unless Kam eggs Corie's house on live...

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Karen is the only cool cool cool rider finished me 💀💀💀
Happy Hair GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Trying to skim read through this afternoon/evening pages, looks like I’ve missed loads, 👀👀
Anybody fancy giving me a quick recap please?
Frankie360 said he wanted to collapse Angela's face, Angela has gone on and on, Frankie360 apologised in a video, Angela said "listen yeah, nah.", Frankie360 went onto Pearl's and was all "I don't know how to verbally argue, I'm tough, everyone commenting is skint.", TopGirl smiled and we could still see remnants of Angela's bootyhole hair, Angela has now decided her Mom is on death's door due to tooth blood but is also doing all right, but she needs a drink tonight, and Kamdiman is crying that his exposure flopped so he says he's going to Corie's house to kick him in the shins, Corie has changed his skiddy pants several thousand times whilst also pretending to not be fussed.

Maybe. 🤷‍♂️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
My people at TiKtok have told me she is getting shadow banned next week. She won't come up as you scroll lives, you won't get notified. Only followers and direct search will know she's live.

I hope no one tells her.
Tell The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero
Her delusive Angie 1 lives have been shadow banned for a while, I can’t see her live on any of my accounts unless I search for her under the live option.

Waffle waffle

Apr 23, 2024
Timbuktu
I think they just accused Tracey & her husband, but it was actually connected to Pearl. 🤷‍♂️ Either way, this is something to do with Kamdiman, so a different alleged child but this time it does seem like the alleged child is actually an adult acting like a child. It's all a bit convoluted and I'm over it, unless Kam eggs Corie's house on live...
The 'so called kids' surname was loveridge. Whoever has the same surname was in pearls box at the time. Corie has showed the messages and calls at no time did the 'kid' say he was 15. Pearl has said this trying to set him up. Now today kameron/kandiman/Jonathan is trying to set him up with a 14 yo. Typical of a failed hunter though.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
The 'so called kids' surname was loveridge. Whoever has the same surname was in pearls box at the time. Corie has showed the messages and calls at no time did the 'kid' say he was 15. Pearl has said this trying to set him up. Now today kameron/kandiman/Jonathan is trying to set him up with a 14 yo. Typical of a failed hunter though.
Loveridge is quite a common name. 🤷‍♂️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
They are some relation to that Tracey Loveridge who always gets in the box if anyone is talking about gypsies and travellers