Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia just said Hayley has been outted for scamming an elderly woman with dementia out of money?

Was this proven?
That billy said it but no one has proof he said he made her leave the app but that's not even why she left when her child and husbands names were doxed in eqs live as far as I'm aware

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Remember the days when comment cafe was on Angies list for the police

We fell off

Scared Cbs GIF by Paramount+

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
That billy said it but no one has proof he said he made her leave the app but that's not even why she left when her child and husbands names were doxed in eqs live as far as I'm aware
Whoopsie daisy was live so I asked her to spill some tea, she said she didn’t have any. But it was said that she has a lot going on in her personal life, so it could be a possible reason why she’s left

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
Frankie360 said he wanted to collapse Angela's face, Angela has gone on and on, Frankie360 apologised in a video, Angela said "listen yeah, nah.", Frankie360 went onto Pearl's and was all "I don't know how to verbally argue, I'm tough, everyone commenting is skint.", TopGirl smiled and we could still see remnants of Angela's bootyhole hair, Angela has now decided her Mom is on death's door due to tooth blood but is also doing all right, but she needs a drink tonight, and Kamdiman is crying that his exposure flopped so he says he's going to Corie's house to kick him in the shins, Corie has changed his skiddy pants several thousand times whilst also pretending to not be fussed.

Maybe. 🤷‍♂️
Thank you so much, that was a great round up 👏👏