Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Link to the video. It warned me of the content, so if you don't have a YouTube account it may not let you view it.

Trigger warning for Taurian being a fed up, nasty t mocking a child being horrifically injured by a pointy object.

@Patty B it's here ⏫

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
What's he accused of?

I'm not overly sure, I'll say what I know without making accusations though.

He's been quite vocal about going down at some point, does anyone remember a few months ago he was on holiday but had to leave DG and EQ early to come back to sign on at the police station? I'm sure it's concerning Sobriety Jack , please don't quote me on this but didn't he have a run in with his Mum after all the poster stuff and threatened to do something to her?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

He's been quite vocal about going down at some point, does anyone remember a few months ago he was on holiday but had to leave DG and EQ early to come back to sign on at the police station? I'm sure it's concerning Sobriety Jack , please don't quote me on this but didn't he have a run in with his Mum after all the poster stuff and threatened to do something to her?
I thought it was the other way round, that Dave was accusing jack of slander

Medusa

You are correct, Jack and his mum have a case against him and so do another 2 creators, but I can't remember what for.

Medusa

Needs to get his ego inflated before he goes to prison
He's gonna be someone b and get slapped around.
Video Ted GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Oh, Taurian fully stood by her words until people were mad? Imagine being sorry about saying something as hideous like that, just cause people don’t like you anymore and not because you’ve self reflected. Oh well, Taurian, if you’re not welcome back on TikTok there’s always a certain discord you can join xx