Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I’m not willing to trade animals for a pass. I don’t need to be racist, homophobic, go after children etc

bow tie GIF

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Is Pissy replaying Falicias greatest hits?

She's scraping the bottom of the bait barrel with that one. Space raider is fing annoying but no one's going to go ham over her.

Oh it's OK, she's talking about her kids (parenting). Pissy loves kiddy chat.
James Caan Elf GIF

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I've just seen they're showing `Threads` the film on BBC4 tonight. Only the forth ever showing on UK TV.

p0jv2jwm.jpg
Filmed where I live, I was 12 years old when it came out, friends of mine were extras in it, we watched it in School....there's a lot of middle age Sheffielders that still have nightmares about it, it proper messed with people's heads I'll be watching tonight as I've not seen it since the first time....

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Filmed where I live, I was 12 years old when it came out, friends of mine were extras in it, we watched it in School....there's a lot of middle age Sheffielders that still have nightmares about it, it proper messed with people's heads I'll be watching tonight as I've not seen it since the first time....

Yeah I've heard/read that it's left people emotional, I've seen it spoken about a lot and read something earlier saying it will be on tonight. I'm suprised I've not tried to find a stream for it before

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If people weren't interested in watching & commenting on other people's lives, behaviours, personas that they choose to project to the world, then no-one would be watching you lying in bed, likely above the cat s still, gifting you, giving you "clout". People love to watch and critique other people, hence people watching & soap dramas...

Duhhhhh. Wankers.