Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Sassy Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek
Mean girling

fairygirlxxo

Jun 19, 2024
Midlands
I know LOTE’S daughter is an adult but if I were the daughter I’d go to the police after Taurian saying she knows people who’d put something in the lassie’s forehead
I agree isn’t that a threat? Her daughter hasn’t done anything has she? Is she even on tiktok??? so it’s disgusting she was bought into it and threatened adult or not? It’s madness all the people who have been threatened! No excuse at all for the violence.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
If people weren't interested in watching & commenting on other people's lives, behaviours, personas that they choose to project to the world, then no-one would be watching you lying in bed, likely above the cat s still, gifting you, giving you "clout". People love to watch and critique other people, hence people watching & soap dramas...

Duhhhhh. Wankers.
Is Pissy attempting introspection?

no man GIF

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I agree isn’t that a threat? Her daughter hasn’t done anything has she? Is she even on tiktok??? so it’s disgusting she was bought into it and threatened adult or not? It’s madness all the people who have been threatened! No excuse at all for the violence.
hello julia

No proper man would ever threaten a woman, just like anyone with a moral compass wouldn't be racist, wouldn't go after innocent children etc x

I do like my cider though 😭
And that's why you have a moral compass you didn't even use your dog pass to say anything bad 🥲
Cider though seriously 🤮