Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Are we watching Angie or red ? I’ve only got one device 😭
Review Cant Decide GIF by Rosanna Pansino
This is another reason why I follow - I get to flick between the 2 on my following page without having to join either live. 🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
But this forum is for exactly that reason, we have no need to show our faces we use TikTok to call out bad behaviour, I value my peace too much to ever be a part of that toxic app
This thread is literally for people who want to rant but are not desperate for attention and to be liked. If I wanted to show my face and go live, I certainly wouldn’t want to get clout off arguing with people. I have more to me than that 😂

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
But this forum is for exactly that reason, we have no need to show our faces we use TikTok to call out bad behaviour, I value my peace too much to ever be a part of that toxic app
You are a part of it though. Because you’re watching and commenting. And the comments made are toxic. So you’re just as toxic as me. And my point is why are faceless and nameless people talking about my child? Is that ok? Or do we only pull live streamers up for that? I need to know the rules

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Ok, you're no longer depressed so don't need us anymore, no worries. You didn't have a problem with us until someone asked for you to speak out about one of your internet friends, & now the generalised insults to all of us are being thrown. Cool. We get it.

Im Out See You GIF by A1 eSports
I don’t have an issue as a whole. That’s why I named names and didn’t just say comment cafe. Are you also ok with faceless people speaking about kids? Lol. Anyone who says that’s ok can never speak about selective outrage

May 16, 2024
fopia
I don’t have an issue as a whole. That’s why I named names and didn’t just say comment cafe. Are you also ok with faceless people speaking about kids? Lol. Anyone who says that’s ok can never speak about selective outrage
I'm not okay with anyone speaking on kids, regardless of if they have faces or not.

I'm not bothering with this further, as you're clearly trying to go for everyone who says anything, whether they deserve it or not.

I Dont Give A Fuck GIF by LookHUMAN

May 16, 2024
fopia
The people are getting worse on tik tok all Angie said about pineapple and she had her in her box last night talking like best friends it’s pathetic she’s the biggest hypocrite
Do you go live on tiktok?
What is your opinion on Celine Dion?

I know you're not new, but I'm doing spot checks now of names I don't recognise as regular-regulars.

Double Cross Takedown GIF by ALLBLK

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
You are a part of it though. Because you’re watching and commenting. And the comments made are toxic. So you’re just as toxic as me. And my point is why are faceless and nameless people talking about my child? Is that ok? Or do we only pull live streamers up for that? I need to know the rules
if you are in a box you are a part of it and then you are opening yourself up to people having opinions, it's as simple as that, if someone spoke on your kids ask them why, I am my own person

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
You spoke on somebody's kids 2 nights ago so go cry about it to your fangirls on TT. Oh wait, you're already doing that
Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon