Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
At this point half of the uk has seen Angie's vagina and outrageous behaviour 😭 thanks to red, J, Rhys and charlie
I haven't seen the clapper
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

May 16, 2024
fopia
Was pink haired Ellie in that chat to was she compliant in recieving the clapper or am I loosing the plot or did she out it? Bare with I've not napped and I'm knee deep in pain killers
I remember pink haired Ellie being involved in the WhatsApp group that was leaked with Dread's collage of FactFreak and MamaGhoul and I can't fing remember.

If Dread or J shared it in the group chat, then we can only presume that Ellie saw that too.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Are we watching Angie or red ? I’ve only got one device 😭
Review Cant Decide GIF by Rosanna Pansino
I’m flicking between both
If anyone is blocked from reds live and want to know what video evidence she is showing, just go to miss baguettes page cos she is basically just picking out the Angie videos to play
I’m fing bored with reds exposure already, i want her to just skip the videos and open the boxes for fs sake and the the carnage begin

Venom 2 Reaction GIF by Venom Movie

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I'm not okay with anyone speaking on kids, regardless of if they have faces or not.

I'm not bothering with this further, as you're clearly trying to go for everyone who says anything, whether they deserve it or not.

I Dont Give A Fuck GIF by LookHUMAN
I’m not going for everyone. I’m going for anyone who chats s and anyone who speaks about my kids. They’ve a lot to say so obviously want a response as they’re @‘ing me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
You spoke on somebody's kids 2 nights ago so go cry about it to your fangirls on TT. Oh wait, you're already doing that
Feeling It Drama Club GIF by Nickelodeon
Oh that makes it ok then. I thought u was moral compass of the world. You seem to have an issue with anyone else doing it? I’m not crying, just pointing out hypocrisy. You’ve a lot to say on me so now I’m giving my opinion of you. I can only go on s u say because u won’t show your face 😀

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Oh that makes it ok then. I thought u was moral compass of the world. You seem to have an issue with anyone else doing it? I’m not crying, just pointing out hypocrisy. You’ve a lot to say on me so now I’m giving my opinion of you. I can only go on s u say because u won’t show your face 😀
Never once said I was a moral compass and yes I wear a bag over my head in real life
Sad Ice Hockey GIF by NHL