Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Not watched housewives since Theresa was flipping tables on the New Jersey 1. If there's no scrapping I'm not interested
Real Housewives Table Flip GIF
I preferred mob wives for the fighting, the way Drita wuld dive on people was hilarious

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
Im on 10mg 3 times a day no wonder im crazy 🤣and they are just little brown ones. I'm making an app at docs in morning. Mine are usually good to get a same day appointment.

Im taking some well needed rest. I cant pretend im ok forever.

terminator ill be back GIF
Ill Miss You GIF
That's for all of you. You've cheered me up today its been so funny ❤
Best thing I done was private therapy, and I journal, i have journals for everything, my mental health, my physical health,my everyday doings I write a lot! I burn things (written in paper) things I want out my head. It helps me. Might help you

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Back in the day she would've done it on live. She's so boring these days.
I have a feeling you and I may know eachother. We were around Angie the same time because we both know stuff that few would know 👀 but I also don’t want us to doxx eachother to one another 😭 imagine we were enemies or something.

Oct 7, 2024
tik tok land
potomac or salt lake city. tbh they're worthless now because the reunions are the only good part, and that's practically every other day with these areholes
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
Aye I couldn’t get into them, beverlyhills has changed too. Tamrat is a fanny so that’s why I watch orange county, she got a facelift rece . I feel bad for these women,they’re always under criticism from the public. I’m a fat bastard,I have hooded eyes but noone is watching me……. Except Baguette 🤣😂

May 16, 2024
fopia
I have a feeling you and I may know eachother. We were around Angie the same time because we both know stuff that few would know 👀 but I also don’t want us to doxx eachother to one another 😭 imagine we were enemies or something.
TBF I'm too lazy to be an enemy of anyone on tiktok as you can't fing fit anything in that fing comment section. 🤣