Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 13, 2024
It’s se now isn’t it, that’s why I just read on here and watch YouTube and Amazon prime. Well I watch below deck and Rhwo whatever town ?
Not watched housewives since Theresa was flipping tables on the New Jersey 1. If there's no scrapping I'm not interested
Real Housewives Table Flip GIF

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
What's happened to tiktok the only live I can watch is evil bitches & I don't like her 😣
there's an update, she had a pinned comment that said go to share>settings (?)>video quality (and i can't remember which one 😭) This comment is useless, and not just cause i can't remember but because angie was still lagging for me.

Jun 13, 2024
there's an update, she had a pinned comment that said go to share>settings (?)>video quality (and i can't remember which one 😭) This comment is useless, and not just cause i can't remember but because angie was still lagging for me.
Video quality > original. But it only works if the host has updated apparently.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I’m in for a very long night. I’m looking after my nana she has dementia. She wanted to go to bed so sorted her out tucked her in and put her music on. Lasted 10 minutes and she’s got dressed but put her nana nappy on top of her trousers & wants her breakfast 🤦🏻‍♀️she looks ridiculous. Told her it was night time and she’s told me to piss off & called me a dickhead. What a wanka. Good job i love her to bits

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I asked for that for my anxiety yesterday but got trazadone instead along with diazepam,didn’t want them,I was on them in 2018 for 2 years,300mg a day And 3 5mg a day. I had no feelings no emotions for 2 years. But I took the prescription anyway 🤣
Im on 10mg 3 times a day no wonder im crazy 🤣and they are just little brown ones. I'm making an app at docs in morning. Mine are usually good to get a same day appointment.

Im taking some well needed rest. I cant pretend im ok forever.

terminator ill be back GIF
Ill Miss You GIF
That's for all of you. You've cheered me up today its been so funny ❤