Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You were definitely around back in the days Angie averaged 150 viewers. All the regulars knew eachother. If you ever work it out, just pretend you don’t know. I was saying to Judas today, people would be disappointed if they found out who I am 😂 be so anticlimactic.
I wonder if I knew you both too, I was around back spring 2023 👀 My first ever screen-recording 🤣

IMG_8948.png

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Pearl in CanAngs this time of the morning
they've got nana on nightshift to try and skewer Ang from across the atlantic
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is starting to feel like a reunion at a nursing home. 🤣

mr burns who the devil are you GIF
I actually think I remember you, I can’t remember your name (it would go to the grave with me if I did) but I remember you were always outspoken against Angie. You tried with her for the longest but then began to challenge her actions respectfully and then eventually disappeared 🩵

May 16, 2024
fopia
I actually think I remember you, I can’t remember your name (it would go to the grave with me if I did) but I remember you were always outspoken against Angie. You tried with her for the longest but then began to challenge her actions respectfully and then eventually disappeared 🩵
Probably because tiktok doesn't let you put "t" as freely and I didn't want to lose my car crash TV. 🤣

I swung in rapid cycles with that woman until I just accepted there's no hope, but until I'm doxed we'll never know. Until then, I will take the credit for being a semi-decent sounding person. 🤣🤣🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Probably because tiktok doesn't let you put "t" as freely and I didn't want to lose my car crash TV. 🤣

I swung in rapid cycles with that woman until I just accepted there's no hope, but until I'm doxed we'll never know. Until then, I will take the credit for being a semi-decent sounding person. 🤣🤣🤣
You were absolutely decent, you and I often agreed in chat and Nanny Gee really respected your opinion also!