Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
I bet they love that 😍 I love back to back cuddles but mine are too teeny to warm a big area and I got a big back 🤣 I’m sure that’s what the kids call it these days 😭
Over It Whatever GIF by Satisfied Customer

I will never be able to find this gif again, so I had to use it. I so wish CC would let you just upload GIFs to use. I would save sooo many. 🤣

splat rugrats GIF

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
When did @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 start eating people? Just curious if it coincides...but if it does I know nothing, I saw nothing, I will provide a replacement sacrifice for my life. Kthxloveyoudonteatmebye.x

Gotcha Dragging GIF by tv2norge
The day that Miss Blue/Sheila Davis/member of the colour crew decided to be a b again and I was discussing with Judas about saying outrageous things and she told me to just go wild with it. Cannabalism was my go to and now it’s a way of life 💀

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
How are you getting on with the lip balm swivel stick I recommended luv @Hunbelieveable? My latest one arrived today and I thought of you!

All my recommendations are here (linktree link) if you’re interested luvs, mostly boring but might help the odd one of you 😁
Just took a look. I see you have TENs machine. Them things are wild. I like to zap myself at full speed to show how hard I am, then quickly turn it off and rip the patches off me 😂 I don’t think I’m using them right though. I find I cant use it on my neck, think it’s too close to my brain and I glitch out

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just took a look. I see you have TENs machine. Them things are wild. I like to zap myself at full speed to show how hard I am, then quickly turn it off and rip the patches off me 😂 I don’t think I’m using them right though. I find I cant use it on my neck, think it’s too close to my brain and I glitch out
Jesus Christ, you’re insane woman 😭 the mental image is sending me 🤣 the neck is a risky one as it can cause so much twitching 🫨

Macaulay Culkin Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

May 16, 2024
fopia
Usually, when I wake at this hour. I can tune into Demi and catch her fighting sleep. Just want her back #prayfordemi
She's had her chest tube/drain removed yesterday and is supposed to be having her catheter removed today. She's doing ok, still slurring a little, but her main issue is the weakness in her leg causing her difficulty with movement. She had between 4 - 6 litres of fluid drained from her which resembled the colour of the monster she drinks. Someone stole her iPhone charger as the hospital keeps swapping which ward she's on, but the nurses are trying to find one for her that will work. They think she was having mini strokes for quite a while and apparently she has small pockets of infection scattered internally, so they reckon some infection pumped from her heart to her brain and triggered the mini strokes.

That's all the update I can remember that Tracy gave last night and the night before. Don't come at me for the medical accuracy/validity! 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She's had her chest tube/drain removed yesterday and is supposed to be having her catheter removed today. She's doing ok, still slurring a little, but her main issue is the weakness in her leg causing her difficulty with movement. She had between 4 - 6 litres of fluid drained from her which resembled the colour of the monster she drinks. Someone stole her iPhone charger as the hospital keeps swapping which ward she's on, but the nurses are trying to find one for her that will work. They think she was having mini strokes for quite a while and apparently she has small pockets of infection scattered internally, so they reckon some infection pumped from her heart to her brain and triggered the mini strokes.

That's all the update I can remember that Tracy gave last night and the night before. Don't come at me for the medical accuracy/validity! 🤣
Holy s, I had no idea she was so unwell! I wonder if she’ll get sober now, hopefully 🤞🏼

May 16, 2024
fopia
Holy s, I had no idea she was so unwell! I wonder if she’ll get sober now, hopefully 🤞🏼
Apparently she was supposed to go to the doctors, felt too ill to go so went to lie down instead, fell asleep upstairs in her bed (not gonna lie, didn't realise she had a bed there) and slept all day. Around 10pm Tracy was all "this b never sleeps this long" so she went to try and wake her up by poking her, pulling her and opening her eyelids as demi would usually tell her to "do off". Demi didn't stir/react, so Tracy called 111 & I presume they blue-lighted her in. Weakness on her left side and a collapsed lung due to the mini strokes. Apparently Demi had been falling asleep very quickly in weird places, speaking slower than usual, muddling her words up or not finishing a sentence, mumbling incoherently and kept saying that she felt her left hand was feeling weaker as she kept dropping things.

They're vile people, but I can't help but feel for Tracy in finding her daughter unresponsive when she's all ready caring for her 2 high needs elderly parents.

I've got too much of a heart again. You can tell I haven't had to deal with people for a while. 🤣

It's almost 5am, night-shift is over, I better try to get to sleep before my dog starts barking at the people on the school run. 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Apparently she was supposed to go to the doctors, felt too ill to go so went to lie down instead, fell asleep upstairs in her bed (not gonna lie, didn't realise she had a bed there) and slept all day. Around 10pm Tracy was all "this b never sleeps this long" so she went to try and wake her up by poking her, pulling her and opening her eyelids as demi would usually tell her to "do off". Demi didn't stir/react, so Tracy called 111 & I presume they blue-lighted her in. Weakness on her left side and a collapsed lung due to the mini strokes. Apparently Demi had been falling asleep very quickly in weird places, speaking slower than usual, muddling her words up or not finishing a sentence, mumbling incoherently and kept saying that she felt her left hand was feeling weaker as she kept dropping things.

They're vile people, but I can't help but feel for Tracy in finding her daughter unresponsive when she's all ready caring for her 2 high needs elderly parents.

I've got too much of a heart again. You can tell I haven't had to deal with people for a while. 🤣

It's almost 5am, night-shift is over, I better try to get to sleep before my dog starts barking at the people on the school run. 🤣
Jesus that’s horrific. They’re awful people but maybe this can be a turn around for Demi, when she gets better (physically and hopefully mentally too) 🤞🏼

Night night luv 🤭🩵