Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Me house felt infected because I am not well, so just blitzed it, I need oxygen Jesus Christ, Top Girl intrigues me, the addiction to boxes, zero morals, advocate for Islam with the most disgusting mouth, I was watching Alicia from the outside earlier Baguette said that Harley Court knew all along who she was, even down to baguette slagging her off as a cover. Very strange behaviour
She slagged her off as a cover? That seems so unnecessary, just don’t say anything at all 😭

IMG_8958.jpeg

May 16, 2024
fopia
That's good, cuz Angela's reaction times mean Shelia would be ☠️.

Though I thought they were saying that her infection was resilient to it.
Yeah, checked Goo-gell Medical School textbook (also a graduate of, thank you) and people cannot become resilient to penicillin, only the bacteria can. So I would guess that Shelia is having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics because she either didn't tell them or didn't know about the allergy.

This is solely based upon my imagination. 👍🏻

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This may be less distracting for you. But why is he severely oily? I need to know why. Even his puffy lips. Everything about this face is weird. He must be alien
This sort of shine and texture, can be a result of using retinol and intense moisturisers 🧴

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Yeah, checked Goo-gell Medical School textbook (also a graduate of, thank you) and people cannot become resilient to penicillin, only the bacteria can. So I would guess that Shelia is having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics because she either didn't tell them or didn't know about the allergy.
That’s true. The bacteria can mutate over time so that the penicillin can no longer break it down. That’s why we must always finish off the full course and not finish it early

May 16, 2024
fopia
This sort of shine and texture, can be a result of using retinol and intense moisturisers 🧴
Or baby oil.

Educate Yourself Shooting Star GIF

This is solely based upon my imagination. 👍🏻
But if she was allergic then that would have happened whilst she was in hospital? If she's been prescribed it alot in the last can't the body become resistant to it?

May 16, 2024
fopia
But if she was allergic then that would have happened whilst she was in hospital? If she's been prescribed it alot in the last can't the body become resistant to it?
Apparently not. It's the bacteria mutating due to too many people taking antibiotics as a knee-jerk reaction, so the bacteria is all "do you, I'll evolve", same as everyone is affected by alcohol but the more alcohol you drink on a regular basis, the less effect it has on you so you drink more to achieve the same result.

How do these people in Angies actually get through their lives everyday?
So now Angies mum isn’t receiving antibiotics tablets at home, insinuating she’s having it through Iv really?
Angie being live 18 hours a day has mashed their non existent brains

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
fopia
Absolutely. But, from what they've been saying, it sounds like the GP has prescribed these antibiotics since hospital? Trying to make sense of anything with these dickheads is never going to happen, is it? 🤣🤣🤷‍♂️

Sorry, replying to the allergy bit here. 😂