Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
If that doctor speaks to Angela without her mother being there to give permission...

Bttf GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Oh I reckon reds put a lot of trust into her and kaz has done the same. Kaz has been constantly mentioning how she’s fallen off and she can’t get viewers in, she’s willing to get negative attention just to get viewers so she will throw herself and red under the bus with no issue.
Fingers crossed for some juicy gossip on the red one

Jul 29, 2024
england
Angie being live 18 hours a day has mashed their non existent brians
I did hear her mention nurses coming to the house. My dad had a nasty infection once and needed IV antibiotics but as there was a bed shortage they decided to treat him at home, a nurse visited twice a day to change the drip bags (if that’s what they’re called)

May 16, 2024
fopia
Do we have dates for the Angie sponsored silence?
Nothing official has been released. Some are all ready participating by not talking about her by name, but still blatantly talking about her. I deem the blackout an overwhelming success. Champagne all round. Chin chin!

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Nothing official has been released. Some are all ready participating by not talking about her by name, but still blatantly talking about her. I deem the blackout and overwhelming success. Champagne all round. Chin chin!
Oh I love when they call her soapy, poison eyeballs and I especially love when Pearl makes up underwear/genital nicknames along with the rest of the s nicknames people call her 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
This is such a hard watch with people saying “you’ll get stronger antibiotics” when it’s nothing to do with strength, just different ones that target that particular bacteria. Saying s like “the doctor will be under the care of my mum” and typing in about the penicillin being resistent to whatever, on Google 😭 and she makes out she knows medical s