Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
was that it?
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

That had to be on par with kamdimans attempt at exposing ginger nut.

This is your life comment cafe edition.

.Angie was born in Australia
.Angie grew up in the uk
.Angie “potentially” but more than likely didn’t have a job in pharmaceuticals! (She can’t even pronounce the ingredients correctly on the bottle)
.Angie came onto TikTok where she grew hatred from others rather quickly🤷🏻‍♀️
.Angie then said an outrageous statement that she
Shagged her dog 🐕
.Angies gained her large account due to Tyrone showing that statement on his FYP shown.
.After her account grew larger, Angie’s views and opinions got even more outrages and vile!
.Angie then started holding debates on controversial topics where she been racist, lied about going to rehab, lied about SH’ing once, Second time she done it on live to triggers others and get attention, begged for a new bed, begged for a new phone, begged for camera for her house, accused a mother of lying that her baby had unalived and asked for proof of death certificate, said that dv survivors deserves to be dv’d, made a statement that the police should check into why a woman’s partner was unalived,
Got on clapper and showed everyone her hairy snapper🤢, called numerous people pedlos nonces wrongn’s, 70% of TikTok dislike angie but will battle/go live with her just to use her, lied about the ketchup being poured all over her car, lied about a rat being sent too her, lied about a shot parcel being delivered to her, been homophobic towards other creators.. this is just a few off top of my head. Just check the FYP 😂
.Angie fell out with and pearl- offered out pearl a fight but backtracked from it, went back and forth with her for months only for them to become best buddy’s and love each other unconditionally untill .angie done her usual with her friends and s on them
Fell out with Alex, again went back and forth for abound a year, and filed many pretend police reports, said her mental health declined in this time but still came on the app every day mouthing off about him, holding lives for hours on end only to become best buddy’s, fast forward 8 months and she fing hates him max he’s a pedlo,he’s a nonce, he’s a narcissist etc
MissJ, miss red, Mt, top girl, Carla,Zia,Sheryl,life on the edge, Alex, pearl, Zac da brat (just a few to mention) these are just a few that she was friend with on the app and turned on them.
.angie has became a raging pisshead that sits on her bedroom floor talking into a phone all day everyday, lies in bed in a puddle of piss and sick, allows bubba fing Lusha to s & piss in her wardrobe & doesn’t clean up at the back of it, very rarely showers or brushes her teeth daily, sleeps in her clothes and wears them the following day (not to mention the sticky knickers🤢), everydays a Friday🍷, swallows her mothers diazepam, presents she’s got severe mental health so that her enablers and viewers feel sorry for her and give her attention!
And lastly,
Angie you’re a t🙂!
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
Chat GPT, could you diagnose this person?

Based on this description of "Angie," it's clear that she presents a range of problematic behaviours and characteristics, but diagnosing her from this description alone is inappropriate. Mental health diagnoses must be made by a qualified professional through a careful evaluation of the person's history, behaviours, thoughts, and emotions, often in a clinical setting. However, I can explore some possible areas of concern.

1. **Attention-Seeking Behaviours**: The pattern of claiming outrageous things, engaging in self-harm for attention, and provoking controversy could point toward **histrionic personality traits**, where attention and drama are often central to how the individual relates to others.

2. **Antagonistic and Manipulative Behaviours**: Accusing people of serious offences without evidence, lying about her life situations, and constantly shifting between loving and hating others could indicate **borderline personality traits** or **narcissistic tendencies**. People with these traits may experience turbulent relationships and have difficulty maintaining stable connections.

3. **Substance Misuse**: Her reported excessive drinking, use of prescription medication like diazepam, and neglect of hygiene might suggest **substance abuse** issues, which can exacerbate mental health conditions and lead to more erratic behaviour.

4. **Delusional or Exaggerated Claims**: Lying about events such as receiving threats, having rats sent to her, or making extreme statements like shagging her dog, could suggest **delusional thinking** or extreme fabrication, often seen in certain forms of personality disorders or psychotic conditions.

5. **Mood Instability**: If she frequently switches between hating and reconciling with others, that could reflect **emotional dysregulation**, often associated with **borderline personality disorder (BPD)**, where mood swings are common, especially in relationships.

It's essential to emphasise that these are speculative observations, not a diagnosis. Only a mental health professional can assess Angie properly, and if her behaviour is harming others or herself, it might be helpful to seek intervention from health services.

May 16, 2024
fopia
was that it?
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

That had to be on par with kamdimans attempt at exposing ginger nut.

This is your life comment cafe edition.

.Angie was born in Australia
.Angie grew up in the uk
.Angie “potentially” but more than likely didn’t have a job in pharmaceuticals! (She can’t even pronounce the ingredients correctly on the bottle)
.Angie came onto TikTok where she grew hatred from others rather quickly🤷🏻‍♀️
.Angie then said an outrageous statement that she
Shagged her dog 🐕
.Angies gained her large account due to Tyrone showing that statement on his FYP shown.
.After her account grew larger, Angie’s views and opinions got even more outrages and vile!
.Angie then started holding debates on controversial topics where she been racist, lied about going to rehab, lied about SH’ing once, Second time she done it on live to triggers others and get attention, begged for a new bed, begged for a new phone, begged for camera for her house, accused a mother of lying that her baby had unalived and asked for proof of death certificate, said that dv survivors deserves to be dv’d, made a statement that the police should check into why a woman’s partner was unalived,
Got on clapper and showed everyone her hairy snapper🤢, called numerous people pedlos nonces wrongn’s, 70% of TikTok dislike angie but will battle/go live with her just to use her, lied about the ketchup being poured all over her car, lied about a rat being sent too her, lied about a shot parcel being delivered to her, been homophobic towards other creators.. this is just a few off top of my head. Just check the FYP 😂
.Angie fell out with and pearl- offered out pearl a fight but backtracked from it, went back and forth with her for months only for them to become best buddy’s and love each other unconditionally untill .angie done her usual with her friends and s on them
Fell out with Alex, again went back and forth for abound a year, and filed many pretend police reports, said her mental health declined in this time but still came on the app every day mouthing off about him, holding lives for hours on end only to become best buddy’s, fast forward 8 months and she fing hates him max he’s a pedlo,he’s a nonce, he’s a narcissist etc
MissJ, miss red, Mt, top girl, Carla,Zia,Sheryl,life on the edge, Alex, pearl, Zac da brat (just a few to mention) these are just a few that she was friend with on the app and turned on them.
.angie has became a raging pisshead that sits on her bedroom floor talking into a phone all day everyday, lies in bed in a puddle of piss and sick, allows bubba fing Lusha to s & piss in her wardrobe & doesn’t clean up at the back of it, very rarely showers or brushes her teeth daily, sleeps in her clothes and wears them the following day (not to mention the sticky knickers🤢), everydays a Friday🍷, swallows her mothers diazepam, presents she’s got severe mental health so that her enablers and viewers feel sorry for her and give her attention!
And lastly,
Angie you’re a t🙂!
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
stephen colbert bravo GIF

May 16, 2024
fopia
Is she crying?
ScouseSlayer, maybe rethink the fyp job.
Or at least stick to the positive fyp.
People disagreeing on an opinion platform is gonna happen.

Deleted the photo, as it wasn't put up to shame or embarrass her - I just wasn't sure if I was misreading her facial expression(s) as she was on mute.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
fopia
I agree. She needs to try and keep away from the drama. She’s too emotional for it. I mean that in a nice way...
I wouldn't be able to cope with that volume of people disagreeing with me, even if I knew in my soul I was right about something, because it's overwhelming. I would also never go live with any intention of building a platform because I know I wouldn't cope. It's not a bad thing to not be known by others. 🤷‍♂️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I wouldn't be able to cope with that volume of people disagreeing with me, even if I knew in my soul I was right about something, because it's overwhelming. I would also never go live with any intention of building a platform because I know I wouldn't cope. It's not a bad thing to not be known by others. 🤷‍♂️

I prefer being a nobody 😭