Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
she doesnt even go here mean girls GIF
mean girls feelings GIF by RealityTVGIFs

'oh no, put maroon 5 on and shake your shoulders'
*p!nk today 'raise your meoky'

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Just tuned back into the angie show, can anyone enlighten me on what's been going on
From what I can gather from the talking afterwards. Some woman jumped in the box to say Cal had been messaging her son. The police apparently knew about it, but then she didn't know where he lived, now it transpires he was messaging the mum on her phone and the son picked it up?
I don't know, got boring again, so I left.

Epic viewing tonight

Scouse slayer crying her eyes out with Pink on in the background (She could have at least picked better music to cry to)

or MankyFrankie who's using his SonyEricsonn Bluetooth playlist from when he was 14 at school
And Angie looks like someone has spunked on her face 😭

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Is she crying?
ScouseSlayer, maybe rethink the fyp job.
Or at least stick to the positive fyp.
People disagreeing on an opinion platform is gonna happen.

Deleted the photo, as it wasn't put up to shame or embarrass her - I just wasn't sure if I was misreading her facial expression(s) as she was on mute.
Animated GIF
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

May 16, 2024
fopia
Why was she crying please? Who upset her?
She was saying that if any of her friends had said what Taurian said about GypsyQueen's kid she wouldn't be friends with them anymore, and somehow it was compared to racism which I didn't see so don't know, but people started to say she was in the wrong and couldn't compare it to racism. Scouse said that she's basically saying exactly what Hayley Comet said but no-one is hating on them, just her. Then she cried on mute while she played the rest of the Hayley Comet video. 🤷‍♂️ As you can tell, I wasn't fully watching.