Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
My theory is Angie has always wanted to be a victim of the worst types of trauma and because she hasn't she's very much so jealous of people who have
i thought this. i also thought, for a while, she may have experienced something and it was denied when she spoke about it. However, by this point i don't really care the why/how, she is what she is. She doesn't much effect me with what she says because ive experienced many people like her - but she is truly abhorrent in her intentions. she's triggering people, she wants to, she enjoys it. it's the only time she feels important or powerful. and she knows, she knows deep down, that she means nothing to anyone other than passing the time.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
fopia
Toothbrush Brush Your Teeth GIF

Angela running away from her dental hygiene.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Surely this falls under the malicious communications act? If she wants to go on about Law so much
this could be the 'blackout' plan. you don't show your hand (and red is a pisces :devilish:). but telling angie there's going to be a blackout = explosive_angie. all of them involved have been insulted, or hurt, by her. her losing her s over the threat of no attention and putting herself in hospital or getting arrested/punished is the path of least resistance.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
see this could be the 'blackout' plan. you don't show your hand (and red is a pisces :devilish:). but telling angie there's going to be a blackout = explosive_angie. all of them involved have been insulted, or hurt, by her. her losing her s over the threat of no attention and putting herself in hospital or getting arrested/punished is the path of least resistance.

It would be funny to watch her having that front door being booted in again, I won't lie