Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m unsure whether I’ve overdone done the zooting if my headaches back or if it’s just Angie but I feel queasy and I’m typing with only one eye open 😭
Night all
The Simpsons Cartoon GIF
Night luv 🤣 I hope you wake up feeling better 🩵

Mar 21, 2024
Uk
this could be the 'blackout' plan. you don't show your hand (and red is a pisces :devilish:). but telling angie there's going to be a blackout = explosive_angie. all of them involved have been insulted, or hurt, by her. her losing her s over the threat of no attention and putting herself in hospital or getting arrested/punished is the path of least resistance.
I suggested this a while back too

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Basically that Adam was involved in a boxing match where the main fight was between someone and this old guy whose old tweets were undercovered and they were noncy. It went ahead, Adam made money for 3 cold cots for hospitals and still hasn't handed them over yet and inbetween all this be commented on his girlfriends sons genitals and got a free pass because he's 19 🤮🤮

May 16, 2024
fopia
She said she was going to do her worst best, this is intentional.

Bury The Voice GIF by Dalton Dover
A thousand percent. She thought Alicia or someone outraged on Alicia's behalf would've been baited in, so now she continuing her blanket offensive of tiktok. She just wants as many people as possible to feel obliged to talk about her tomorrow, all so she can gloat about how the blackout failed.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
A thousand percent. She thought Alicia or someone outraged on Alicia's behalf would've been baited in, so now she continuing her blanket offensive of tiktok. She just wants as many people as possible to feel obliged to talk about her tomorrow, all so she can gloat about how the blackout failed.
The best part is see if people just didn't talk about her without announcing they weren't talking about her and trying to make a big event out of it. She probably wouldn't have noticed 😂

May 16, 2024
fopia
I need some worming tablets then because the boy is never out of the kitchen. Nothing to do with being a 14 year old growing teenager, he just needs wormed
Angela says that if your children are hungry then that means you're not feeding them properly. I think if you give her a DM she'll be able to help you out by explaining dietary requirements, nutritional values and meal plans that are healthy. 👍🏻