Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Love And Basketball Dance GIF by Max

I need some worming tablets then because the boy is never out of the kitchen. Nothing to do with being a 14 year old growing teenager, he just needs wormed
Under cult parenting advice absolutely this yes just some wormer and your shopping bills should reduce dramatically also if hungry you must only feed a banana or yoghurt nothing more nothing less

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Basically that Adam was involved in a boxing match where the main fight was between someone and this old guy whose old tweets were undercovered and they were noncy. It went ahead, Adam made money for 3 cold cots for hospitals and still hasn't handed them over yet and inbetween all this be commented on his girlfriends sons genitals and got a free pass because he's 19 🤮🤮
I’d pull his genitals off with my bare hands the dirty t

Basically that Adam was involved in a boxing match where the main fight was between someone and this old guy whose old tweets were undercovered and they were noncy. It went ahead, Adam made money for 3 cold cots for hospitals and still hasn't handed them over yet and inbetween all this be commented on his girlfriends sons genitals and got a free pass because he's 19 🤮🤮
What's his @ I stayed in Angie's or is he still on with him?

Rhino hunter

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Jill Saward was a at the age of 21( weapons involved) She recently passed at the age of 51. She was a campaigner on behalf of victims. I think she's been mentioned to point out that weapons are very often used in rapes.
The 2 robbers that a her got less time than the two that didn’t… they were all involved in the assault of her father and bf and the burglary but the rapists got 10 years for the whole thing and the two not involved in the a got 14 years

May 16, 2024
fopia
Alison Botha's story is horrific, yet she somehow managed to survive.
Mary McGriff (née Vincent)'s story is another horrific tale of brutality and survival against the odds.

But nah, it's cool.

I'm not going to write anymore, because the rant I could go into would potentially be upsetting to others and I'm a t, but I'm not on Angela's level.

✌️🫶🖕

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’d pull his genitals off with my bare hands the dirty t
He's horrible and keeps popping up on the app. He also done a live where he want to try a take me out style box battle and had kids under the age of 16 in there encouraging them to Snapchat each other rude things. But he's 19 so he got a pass. I originally came across him with Becca B diadros ex, she's what 36? And would go live with Adam alllll the time. When she was outing stacks? Her and Adam doxed 13 year old girls tiktoks but it was for awareness so they got a pass.

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
The 2 robbers that a her got less time than the two that didn’t… they were all involved in the assault of her father and bf and the burglary but the rapists got 10 years for the whole thing and the two not involved in the a got 14 years
The judge said her "trauma was not so great" and that's why he was lenient with the rapists sentences 😡