Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Only black out I've ever experienced 😭🤣
Neon Rated GIF by NEON

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
people literally ride or die for 'friends' they never met on the internet, for Taurian to speak on a child like that is lower than a snakes belly, using past slurs by other people as a deflection does not make it ok
I'm in calling Taurian out but they all licking her asshole. Shes a t for that and for me thats the worst thing ive seen on a live. Taurian has stooped the lowest. How can the Angie rejects arrange an Angie blackout but have Taurian in there.
Nikki Haley Gop GIF

Jun 13, 2024
I don’t think she’s ever been discussed more, than since the mention of this bLaCkOuT 😭
The blackout is never gonna work because no-ones using an emoji. How is anyone going to stamp out the orange heart emoji without a ⬛️ emoji.

Also i couldn't bring myself to use an actual orange heart emoji, I just couldn't do it.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I can't lie being racially abused throughout your whole life knowing your ancestors had the same for 400+ years before you and things only change extremely slowly probably does feel worse than a child you don't know being assaulted. But it shouldn't ever feel worse to the point you rein-act it.

To a lot of people the worst thing they can comprehend or imagine is something they've been through, not something a stranger has been through.

Just a thought.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
The blackout is never gonna work because no-ones using an emoji. How is anyone going to stamp out the orange heart emoji without a ⬛️ emoji.

Also i couldn't bring myself to use an actual orange heart emoji, I just couldn't do it.
thank god you chose a square because 🖤 is already being used in the war of Chlo vs Demi.
actually
@Demi Jay 🖤🏽 get your recovering arse in here and post a lush lip synch, we need a palette cleanser.