Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pissy, if your mods keep blocking people, they won't just come in on another account, because that's a fing massive ball ache. fs like to s scroll through their lives, swipe, swipe.

Stop letting the retrograde twats who mod for you, kill your platform. That's right, I'm talking about that scum bucket Lynn.

Unblock everyone you fing dick!
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
right you bunch of reprobates, who out of you lot has been having a moan about Chester which prompted the t to message me?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Screenshot_20241012_145055_TikTok.jpg
Animated GIF
tell him to message me, i'm the one taking his tits and putting them onto angies face. and we were talking about how he constantly looks like he's slugged his face cause he's so shiny and tight. for luke. oh and that he needs a new bra because the current one is cutting him off, 4 in the front and two on the back (o)(o). i named him chester four breasts.
Hi chester 👋
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

Last edited:
I’ve just watched some of her videos she needs to go to jail. Sausages are still white and she lives the skin on her chips. Skin on fries should be banned. It’s laziness it’s dirty 🤢
Cheese sliced like step ladders 🤣 she's grim but she makes me laugh

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m proposing a baguette black out. I am more than happy not to see her name mentioned here. What will she talk about then when she’s live 😂. And Courtney or whoever she is can do off back on her unicorn. She pegs her husband, she won’t win an argument in here especially when I’m around
I'm in let's do posters