Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I’m proposing a baguette black out. I am more than happy not to see her name mentioned here. What will she talk about then when she’s live 😂. And Courtney or whoever she is can do off back on her unicorn. She pegs her husband, she won’t win an argument in here especially when I’m around
Unicorn GIF by MOODMAN
That Was One Time Mean Girls GIF - That Was One Time Mean Girls She Doesnt Even Go Here - Discover & Share GIFs

right you bunch of reprobates, who out of you lot has been having a moan about Chester which prompted the t to message me?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Screenshot_20241012_145055_TikTok.jpg
That's kinda my fault I was distracted by his overally hydrated skin because his tits, because they poked my eyes out then everyone else jumped on board titty gate 😂

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I’m proposing a baguette black out. I am more than happy not to see her name mentioned here. What will she talk about then when she’s live 😂. And Courtney or whoever she is can do off back on her unicorn. She pegs her husband, she won’t win an argument in here especially when I’m around
If i remember rightly i called her fyp s and she called me a bad egg and left. whyyyy
Channel 9 Love GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
That's kinda my fault I was distracted by his overally hydrated skin because his tits, because they poked my eyes out then everyone else jumped on board titty gate 😂
Hi, that would be me. I screenshot his oiled up face and big milkers. Tell him he can write to my P.O BOX if he has a problem and I’ll ignore it as it will likely be ruined by the grease on his fingers from whatever he’s used to turn his face into a slip and slide

Also, I owe @Patty B a few drinks. I had to order Otis his wormer, we use Drontal which the vets use but order it online because it saves me a few quid. I ordered a few extra, I hope the boys enjoy their new biscuits
Screenshot-2022-03-20-at-15.04.40.png
Is that you admitting to worming your kids because they ask for too many snacks a day 😭

Zhianna would be proud 💔