May 16, 2024
fopia
Rose Mciver Yes GIF by CBS
How Are You Doing Season 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise
Get Out Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

thanks thank you GIF by Shock Top

Medusa

Sorry I've been MIA guys, I've had a busy few day. (Renewing our wedding vows on Saturday) and it's been a pain in the fecking arse trying to arrange everything.
I have been trying to catch up, though. and i've probably missed s loads, but here we are.
Welcome back Marshy hope all is well, and whoever else I've missed. 🤎🤎

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Sorry I've been MIA guys, I've had a busy few day. (Renewing our wedding vows on Saturday) and it's been a pain in the fecking arse trying to arrange everything.
I have been trying to catch up, though. and i've probably missed s loads, but here we are.
Oh wow! Congrats!! xx

May 16, 2024
fopia
Congrats on your renewals! I hope the arrangements and the headaches they cause are forgotten within seconds. Enjoy, congrats, have a good un. 🫶🫶🫶

Medusa

Congrats on your renewals! I hope the arrangements and the headaches they cause are forgotten within seconds. Enjoy, congrats, have a good un. 🫶🫶🫶
Thank you so much, 🤎 I'm sure everything will be worth it, although 20 pissed women doing the dance routine to 'Thriller' can only end up with most of us on the deck in a pile 😭😭
Music Video Dancing GIF by Vevo