Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Congratulations! have a lovely day, and a stock prepped for the hangover 🎉🥳💕
Glee Congratulations GIF
Excited Good News GIF by Vida
Thank you, I'm taking a s load of paracetamol 🤎😘🤎

Medusa

I don't know if she's awake, but @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 will say ELECTROLYTES! 🤣👍🏻
I use them after I've been to the gym, they are brilliant but I've tried them for a hangover and they don't seem to work, unless they do and my hangover would probably last for 6 days instead of 3. I suppose taking some with me won't hurt.

May 16, 2024
fopia
I use them after I've been to the gym, they are brilliant but I've tried them for a hangover and they don't seem to work, unless they do and my hangover would probably last for 6 days instead of 3. I suppose taking some with me won't hurt.
I have never used them, but Mrs D swears by them. The only thing for a hangover, for me, is forcing a ton of water and a decent amount of grub down me and then a nap.

Medusa

I have never used them, but Mrs D swears by them. The only thing for a hangover, for me, is forcing a ton of water and a decent amount of grub down me and then a nap.
The are really good and they work brilliant after a good workout, but they don't work for a hangover. Maybe it's just me as I'm not normal 🥴
Plenty of fluids for 3 days and feeling sorry for myself normally does the trick. 😉