Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Helen Mirren Diva GIF by Magic Radio

Sorry I've been MIA guys, I've had a busy few day. (Renewing our wedding vows on Saturday) and it's been a pain in the fecking arse trying to arrange everything.
I have been trying to catch up, though. and i've probably missed s loads, but here we are.
Welcome back Marshy hope all is well, and whoever else I've missed. 🤎🤎
Congratulations and happy anniversary in advance 🥳🤎 hope you have the best day 🤎
Celebrate Happy Birthday GIF by FaZe Clan
Wedding Party Drinking GIF by Zola

Medusa

@Medusa You know what I think already, but wishing you all the best for your special day (again) They really do mean it when they say `you'd get less time for Murder` 😭 😭 He's a lucky man! I hope he knows how precious it is to have somebody cook you Sunday Roast without the temptation of rat poision

Good Morning Love GIF by Loof and Timmy
Oh, the temptation has most definitely been there but I've just never followed through with it, joking aside he's one in a million with the patience of a saint.
New vows -
" I promise to listen to her every word, tell her she's always right, pay attention when she speaks, thank her every day for being absolutely fing amazing, I promise to have her back even when she's wrong, which is most of the time and I promise that when I say I do, I also mean the dishes, too."
Thank you Nolan,.. My wee spud.🤎

Last edited: