Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Or a rollie 🤣i remember the days waiting outside a a certain shop beginning with V (only you will get this) 🤣for someone to get my drink and tabs. Bottle of merrydown and 10 lambert
I'm dead 😭😭 i remember sitting on that cold damp wall for ages and then some scruff would give you a rollie they'd licked, i didn't know whether to smoke it or put it in the nearest bio hazard waste bin. - yep, I smoked it.

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Sorry I've been MIA guys, I've had a busy few day. (Renewing our wedding vows on Saturday) and it's been a pain in the fecking arse trying to arrange everything.
I have been trying to catch up, though. and i've probably missed s loads, but here we are.
Welcome back Marshy hope all is well, and whoever else I've missed. 🤎🤎
Congratulations :love:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Where did you buy those from.?
Its A Joke GIF by BabylonBee

Jul 29, 2024
england
Sorry I've been MIA guys, I've had a busy few day. (Renewing our wedding vows on Saturday) and it's been a pain in the fecking arse trying to arrange everything.
I have been trying to catch up, though. and i've probably missed s loads, but here we are.
Welcome back Marshy hope all is well, and whoever else I've missed. 🤎🤎
How exciting, I hope you have the best day 💕💕I was going to say post a picture but then remembered we are faceless 🫥
Congratulations Congrats GIF by Goldfish

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I'm dead 😭😭 i remember sitting on that cold damp wall for ages and then some scruff would give you a rollie they'd licked, i didn't know whether to smoke it or put it in the nearest bio hazard waste bin. - yep, I smoked it.
Dunes were the best days of my life. I couldn’t do that i can’t even share a drink with my kids or my partner 🤢🤢im very strange