Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

lynz fake husband

Oct 13, 2024
tiktok comments
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Shut up and do off!!!
No one gives a do cockerpoo is done she is over, at this point bighams mushroom gets talked about more in here, nobody cares if she's fing Donald trump we all know she is a wrongun t!!! Wouldn't suprise me if your cockerpoo trying to make yourself relevant again!!

God your annoying fs coming in here with the I hardly ever post.....but let's talk about insignificant s because I wanna
Be relevant..stick to the thread or do off to do off land
Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning. How do I know you’re not shine like a troll or cockerpoo? You can do amazing things with a voice changer app and we’ve never seen either of your mushes :unsure:

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Shut up and do off!!!
No one gives a do cockerpoo is done she is over, at this point bighams mushroom gets talked about more in here, nobody cares if she's fing Donald trump we all know she is a wrongun t!!! Wouldn't suprise me if your cockerpoo trying to make yourself relevant again!!

God your annoying fs coming in here with the I hardly ever post.....but let's talk about insignificant s because I wanna
Be relevant..stick to the thread or do off to do off land
Mary’s back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MMM
Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning. How do I know you’re not shine like a troll or cockerpoo? You can do amazing things with a voice changer app and we’ve never seen either of your mushes :unsure:
Because MMM doesn’t write scripts, that’s cockerpoo. We’ve not seen your mush so you could be mushroom man or furdermore for all we know