Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m normally a silent reader so yes I’m know I’m probably going to get to to do, I don’t like celine dion and no I’m not married to lynz. I’ve been watching to see if anyone in here thinks they have connected the same dots that I think I’ve connected. The first one is that I think nanny gee is cockerpoo. Cockerpoo was in mts box the other day and her accent slipped from her normal accent, both her and nanny gee sounded exactly the same. The second one is miss baguette, I’ve thought for a while that she is shine like a star/troll. Then when she came out as the girl who sang shine like a star for CLA and it came out she was a CLA superfan, it made be believe more that she is. Angie has always said she knows who miss baguette is, she never seemed very bothered by anything she would say about her and more often than not she would laugh at the things miss baguette would say about her. When Angie was blocking comment cafe she never blocked miss baguette but she blocked the rest of you.
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Shut up and do off!!!
No one gives a do cockerpoo is done she is over, at this point bighams mushroom gets talked about more in here, nobody cares if she's fing Donald trump we all know she is a wrongun t!!! Wouldn't suprise me if your cockerpoo trying to make yourself relevant again!!

God your annoying fs coming in here with the I hardly ever post.....but let's talk about insignificant s because I wanna
Be relevant..stick to the thread or do off to do off land

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Nanny Gee actually likes and weirdly cares about pissy pants and has been around years, cockinthemouth is very pro Red and co and has been vocal about her dislike of Pissy Pants. They may sound alike but are two very different people.
Shinelikeacunt is nasty disgusting little t, I personally think its Fatti Sophie. I havnt seen her around on her main profile in a while. She used to always be in Pissy Pants live up her arse.
Ohhh there's a blast from the past fatty Sophie

I’m normally a silent reader so yes I’m know I’m probably going to get to to do, I LOVE LOVE LOVE celine dion and no I’m not married to lynz. I’ve been watching to see if anyone in here thinks they have connected the same dots that I think I’ve connected. The first one is that I think nanny gee is cockerpoo. Cockerpoo was in mts box the other day and her accent slipped from her normal accent, both her and nanny gee sounded exactly the same. The second one is miss baguette, I’ve thought for a while that she is shine like a star/troll. Then when she came out as the girl who sang shine like a star for CLA and it came out she was a CLA superfan, it made be believe more that she is. Angie has always said she knows who miss baguette is, she never seemed very bothered by anything she would say about her and more often than not she would laugh at the things miss baguette would say about her. When Angie was blocking comment cafe she never blocked miss baguette but she blocked the rest of you.
Canadian Celine GIF
Hehehe oh and I'm not blocked because I don't comment or go in on that account

Pearls doing an exposure on this DWP guy tonight, apparently he's Zero

I'm sure I've heard of Zero before, proper wrongun but I'm trying to wrack my brains because I'm sure he's been exposed lots before but can't remember where from
It's all confusing there are 2 dwps there was the one who was flashing cocks in Angie's and makes 3d models in cam 2s box and theres an old sounding bloke who seems and sounds like the usual tiktok pervert he was in Frankie's box battle on Friday. Any idea which one it is?

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's all confusing there are 2 dwps there was the one who was flashing cocks in Angie's and makes 3d models in cam 2s box and theres an old sounding bloke who seems and sounds like the usual tiktok pervert he was in Frankie's box battle on Friday. Any idea which one it is?

The older one I believe, I thought the exposure was 6pm but not seen anything x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I deleted that gif completely forgot soneone said he apparently has done something to do with children's graves