Dec 21, 2023
@Alicia Why are you telling everyone on your live that we all fancy you 🤣🤣

I OBJECT
HEARSAY

I Object Kim Kardashian GIF
real housewives reality GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
address the chronic transphobia that has come out of taurians mouth. address the fact the bun = burn = and was predominately used in lyrics to describe burning homosexual men due to their sexuality. address taurian saying trans people being included in the olympic;s (i believe opening ceremony?) was disgusting, and that it was disgusting to have lgbt+ issues taught in schools.
it had the same flavour of gracie saying she wasn't allowing a certain school to be attended because they taught about different faiths.
it's ok for them to bigoted, but not others.
and why was it awful for angie laughing at paige being attacked and that means she's evil and deserving of bun, but it's ok for taurian to act out a child being stabbed multiple times, be proud of herself for it, then act sorry but come back with deflection.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
has anyone watched the TV series of 'Heathers', that's what this lot reminded me of now. The mean girls aren't the usual 'type', it's 3 that use body positivity, suspected racism, and current social justice issues to absolute harass their peers - while being just as mean and nasty as the stereotype. they're using these things as shield and to attack and question others. they'll be very different off camera, worse. in that box she's got someone who doxxes people just because they can, not because it includes keeping someone safe etc, but simply because she did not like what was said about her, that drip pegger too. a sassy doxxer

Last edited: