Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
fopia
Just in time to watch her awrch nemesis

recap may GIF

May 16, 2024
fopia
Ok Angie. If people aren’t allowed to be offended by dementia, you can’t be offended if I joke about cancer and death by broccoli juice. These little pick mes in her box. They’re lying pricks, as if they laughed they’re head off at “I have dementia” 😭 how is it possible to be buckled over by that?
Yeah, but the thing is...they're thick. They're Wayne and Waynetta Slobs. Smiles thinks she should be awarded a trophy and inducted into the hall of fame for coming up with "pissy pants".

Nfl Draft Football GIF by The Roku Channel

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Is manic menopause pissed, swear she's ripped flange in loads of boxes, literally they all sell their souls for box hopping 😩
She used to be close to MT and from what I remember I am sure she said she’s in sobriety but it’s pretty clear she isn’t. She’s definitely on the bottle at all hours

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Yeah, but the thing is...they're thick. They're Wayne and Waynetta Slobs. Smiles thinks she should be awarded a trophy and inducted into the hall of fame for coming up with "pissy pants".

Nfl Draft Football GIF by The Roku Channel
Pearl always used to call Angie Pissy Pants! Does Smiles think that just popped into her head? 🙃

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Brigham reckons he has been told that ang the grinch is someone called sophie minge ,someone really young, I don't remember her, apparently she was always jumping in flanges box and playing random music before.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Brigham reckons he has been told that ang the grinch is someone called sophie minge ,someone really young, I don't remember her, apparently she was always jumping in flanges box and playing random music before.
I think she was outed for being a young teen. Something to do with her accidentally exposing her voice and when confronted asked if she’s young, she completely disappeared. I have seen a Soph minge account back in angies in the past few days though.

Feb 29, 2024
Miss red moaning about christmas dinner at toby being £60! That’s not even bad for a 3 course. I’m going to toby as it’s just me and my 2 adult kids so she can do off 🤣
I've never eatan out for Christmas Dinner and I had a quick look at prices the other day. It's £75 on average where I live. We go to his mums and cook Christmas Dinner but she has the heating on full and it's always a little stressful 🤣