Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Omg did anyone used to watch father ted he's like that priest father stone that just shows up and ducks the fun out of everything 😂😂

father ted reaction s GIF
Yeah like you when you told us to be nice
Sad Baby GIF

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
never forget how evil courtney is. and off the back of the 'everyone's ai's you don't even have real names it could be anyone you're speaking to in there'
karmakas had the same thing to say and about being 'sad in forums', forums are all over the internet wet wipe, and i'm sure he had account in here way back (and i have a degree in criminology now) but yeah;
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

(and i love manic, i love watching her unpack hundreds or tacky press-on's and say they are good for attacking people with)

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
That futon is calling her name if she doesn’t behave
Nooooo mumma!!!

relate victoria beckham GIF by Spice Girls

never forget how evil courtney is. and off the back of the 'everyone's ai's you don't even have real names it could be anyone you're speaking to in there'
karmakas had the same thing to say and about being 'sad in forums', forums are all over the internet wet wipe, and i'm sure he had account in here way back (and i have a degree in criminology now) but yeah;

(and i love manic, i love watching her unpack hundreds or tacky press-on's and say they are good for attacking people with)

You still don't know who your talking to on tiktok showing faces or not 🤔

How many exposures and pedlos have been exposed who show their faces at this point their is a shorter list of who isn't a t than there is of fs