Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
never forget how evil courtney is. and off the back of the 'everyone's ai's you don't even have real names it could be anyone you're speaking to in there'
karmakas had the same thing to say and about being 'sad in forums', forums are all over the internet wet wipe, and i'm sure he had account in here way back (and i have a degree in criminology now) but yeah;
abwahcadabwah giphyupload GIF

(and i love manic, i love watching her unpack hundreds or tacky press-on's and say they are good for attacking people with)
If any one has the time and inclination, our forum posts could all be examined and a profile could be made of us.
Thing is, I doubt anyone cares enough to do so.
I’m not anyone in the drama circle on TikTok, not a mod nor a big gifter so I don’t see why having my real name and picture is any different to Angies mod smiles with her cartoon drawing picture. 🤷‍♀️

Jun 13, 2024
never forget how evil courtney is. and off the back of the 'everyone's ai's you don't even have real names it could be anyone you're speaking to in there'
karmakas had the same thing to say and about being 'sad in forums', forums are all over the internet wet wipe, and i'm sure he had account in here way back (and i have a degree in criminology now) but yeah;

(and i love manic, i love watching her unpack hundreds or tacky press-on's and say they are good for attacking people with)
Is that the same karmakas who spent 3yrs hiding behind his karl pilkington impressions & wearing a bally or just showing his tv on tt?

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
If we are just silly little ais stop crying about us, don't even read here. Courtney said the other day she never reads here and her friends send her stuff. Get new friends. My mates would never send me stuff that would upset me 😭
she reads in here for sure, salivating if she's mentioned, i/meg ran a facebook slating people years ago, she had a screen-recorder stuck to her palm, jodie is/was friends with sausage and they all knew. now equine has come forward as having 'fake' beef with baguette?- but actuallly knew who she was. they are adults playing GossipGirl, it's... tragic. cause the show was s enough

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
she reads in here for sure, salivating if she's mentioned, i/meg ran a facebook slating people years ago, she had a screen-recorder stuck to her palm, jodie is/was friends with sausage and they all knew. now equine has come forward as having 'fake' beef with baguette?- but actuallly knew who she was. they are adults playing GossipGirl, it's... tragic. cause the show was s enough
I don't know all this lore. It's weird cause Jodie said she's convinced I'm someone for the old Courtney days but all I know about her is she came in here to tell us she pegged her husband 😭

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I don't know all this lore. It's weird cause Jodie said she's convinced I'm someone for the old Courtney days but all I know about her is she came in here to tell us she pegged her husband 😭
it's because they're all as snakey as each other, look what their group did to jodie -now they're on speaking terms. they'll do it again and again.
meg got pulled up on it in missreds live, when they were laughing at her screenrecording... when they all do it 😭