Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
What a silly thing to do
Nobody is untouchable.
Drag Race Hunting GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So much happened im actually delerious. Listened to tiktok all my working day which was 14 hours!
-Everyone’s arguing - exposed is seeming to be the new Angie and she’s taken on Rebecca. Shes now arguing with Canadian Angie and also with Hann.
-People said Miss Red is coming back. -Chelsea Lee art is now on side with her and has spoke on phome
-EQ did a fyp in the evening and her one liners were actually hilarious again I must be reminded not to like her. She said everyone’s against her now but it’s cos they all take it as real life and she doesnt
- tony was going at his ex gf and shouting
- angie is becoming irrelevant drama wise didn’t watch her so don’t know what she did
- cockerpoo has made her profile public and made a post about me…and zac…. it’s absolutely bizarre
EQ says she doesn't take it as real life , but is always online , she does everything online , she even has to show off she's on holiday walking around with a selfie stick the size of DGs legs , its weird to say she doesn't take it as `real life` , even her love life is all over the internet.